Senior Manager, Social Content, Forbes, New York
· Manage coordination between Forbes social platform editors and video, graphics, editorial and sales teams. Supervise creation and posting of special assets and daily Forbes articles.
· Supervise junior team member and guide team and production schedules.
· Host and writer of #ForbesFlash, a weekly news series streamed live via Twitter. Host and coordinator of #SeatofPower, a Forbes Twitter series featuring influential leaders.
· Create live social coverage for trending topics, timely events and Forbes-branded gatherings.
Social Content Manager, Forbes, New York
March 2017-March 2018
· Supervise creation of creative assets for cross-platform promotion of all Forbes editorial launches
· Produce and host social series 'Seat of Power' and 'Forbes Flash'
· Manage and promote live content across all platforms
Social Media Editor, Forbes, New York
March 2016–March 2017
· Manage all content for @Forbes Twitter account, generating an average of 10 million impressions per day
o Grew follower base to 12 million; work with influential followers (Marc Benioff, Richard Branson, David Copperfield)
· Write viral content in 140 characters that brings our stories to millions with focus on engagement, community, and traffic
· Cover Forbes live events on Twitter/Periscope (ex. presidential debates, summits)
· Produce and host live videos
· Supervise 24 Twitter sub-accounts, including managing content selection & best practice training
· Pitch and brainstorm new Forbes.com content based on trending news, new social media trends and editorial judgement
· Plan and execute weekly Twitter chats with influencers and thousands of participants, including recap posts on Forbes.com
· Establish programs to pilot unreleased-to-public Twitter programs such as Twitter Q&A and Periscope Producer
Freelance Social Media Consultant & Writer Multiple, New York
· Create original social content cross-platforms
· Grow communities from the ground up to thousands of followers
· Create social media strategies that focus on engagement and quality growth
Social Media Editor, Levo, New York
October 2015–January 2016 *Continued to own all Marketing Associate responsibilities
· Created all social content; managed all daily posting and scheduling across social media platforms:
o Increased Facebook followers by 60%, top post earned 9.6 million organic impressions
o Grew Twitter following by 2,500; 3-month high of 7.1 million organic impressions
o Gained over 6,000 new Instagram followers, established influencer regramming system, increased average likes per post (from 600 to 1,000). Drove 70% month over month growth in traffic to site.
o Spearheaded successful Pinterest campaign to reverse declining traffic by working with a designer to create new content and enacting a successful repinning strategy. Increased daily Pinterest impressions to 550,000, 12 million monthly viewers; established partner pinning with influencers such as Brit+Co & Candice Kumai
· Expanded social goals beyond brand marketing to include breaking news (live-tweeting events such as the Golden Globes), user-generated content (group Pinterest boards) and the promotion of Levo products.
Marketing Associate, Levo, New York
· Managed cross-team process for over 32 giveaways with partners like ModCloth, Rebecca Minkoff, and Rent the Runway
o Led execution from start to finish, including copywriting, partner management, social media promotion, and prizing
o Increased average entrants by 20%
· Served as the external voice of Levo’s brand through community management, creation of more than 50 influencer profiles, and user-facing marketing communications.
· Solved 3000+ customer service tickets, diminished incoming requests 30% through process streamlining, rewritten FAQs
· Owned and expanded weekly #LevoFrontandCenter franchise; managed over 160 features and 200+ weekly applicants
New Business & Public Relations Intern, Energy BBDO, Chicago, IL
· Analyzed current social media use; compared 13 competitor accounts to establish new social media plan
· Created “Year in Review” digital media presentation celebrating 2014’s successes
Regional Marketing Intern, Allstate Insurance Company, Northbrook, IL
· Revamped Customer Experience materials to be distributed to 11,000 agency owners nationwide
· Edited over 300 Digital Marketing agent videos, spearheading daily communications with external vendors
· Wrote and published 12 intern profiles utilizing Allstate Good Life employment branding
Social Media Intern, Brickfish, Chicago, IL
· Created and implemented media strategies for five nationally recognized brands
· Monitored and grew online communities with audiences of 315k+ across platforms (Twitter, Facebook)
Northwestern University, 2015, Medill School of Journalism, Media, Integrated Marketing Communications
B.S. in Journalism & International Studies, Minor in Global Health
Activities: Freelance Writer for Global Health Department, COO of Kappa Alpha Theta, PR for Northwestern Dance Marathon, Teaching Assistant for online course “Understanding Media by Understanding Google” with 68k students across the globe
Skills & Expertise
Software Platforms: Jira • Zendesk • MixPanel • Wordpress • Unbounce • Heroku • Vimeo
Social Media Tools: Latergramme • Viraltag • Tailwind • Chartbeat • Photoshop • Buffer